Antik

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

The "NetDivvy" Marketing & Training System | Learn How To "Make Money On...



or Dobson here from Treasure Island
Florida today I want to share with you
0:04
a training and marketing system
0:07
called NetBSD net did he is actually
0:10
worry it and I it allows you to take any
business that you might be involved with
0:16
right now
0:17
and take it to the next level there are
many many strategies
0:22
and many are up marketing tips
0:25
bet that these two guys share with you
free
0:29
and that baby their names are Terry
0:32
your lawn and been three and both of
these guys are extremely successful
0:37
right now as far as markers
0:40
out there online now before I get into
0:44
the net the program here let me share a
little bit about my background I came at
0:49
a corporate America where I was the
general operating
0:52
manager or a company and I had a total
of about seventy eight employees
0:58
a them middle management people as well
as
1:01
my employees we did very well the reason
we did very well worked because
1:07
we have a system in place by which to
also provide
1:11
value to our customers were they
continue coming back
1:15
and really that is the philosophy bits
re
1:18
net did the training and marketing
system that Terry
1:22
and advance provide to us II was exposed
to the online
1:28
marketing business actually about three
and a half years ago
1:32
got involved with it play older I with a
company I worked with because primarily
1:38
they had a big lawsuit against him and I
I unfortunately
1:43
I'm that was I want to companies that I
1:46
I was working with now had i had i
1:50
head the net DB system I would have
built a nice
1:54
sizable now online 0 reads
1:57
that I can automatically take over to
the business that I am now currently
2:01
involved with and I
2:03
doing very well with with the net DB
system actually
2:07
in a nutshell what it does is it
generates leads
2:10
it shares with you have to actually
provide value to those leads
2:15
and then that showman how they can
duplicate the same
2:19
and then from there obviously they're
going to come into your primary business
2:23
because you're short on how
2:25
to sexy the net did the
2:28
marketing system I wanted the strategies
2:31
that I have utilize I happens to be in
the
2:35
free classified ads that you can post
out there on
2:38
onto places like crap Facebook your
Craigslist that sell those sites
2:43
what I did was actor some of the
strategies
2:47
that they shared it with me I in one of
our
2:51
a train webinars applied it and last
week
2:55
I got a total up 6 additional
2:59
people into my primary business
3:02
that's not counting the fifty-some-odd
people that actually offered the end to
3:07
my
3:07
are responder which is happens to be a
Weber
3:11
now what what be audible responder does
is very simply this it's like having my
3:16
my corporate secretary appeared the
receptionist's desk
3:20
some Medina all FB beat follow-up
information back to all of our customers
3:26
and on a consistent basis or is
literally
3:30
a a virtual secretary but you have
involved in your online business
3:35
and net divvy shows you how to
3:38
implement this system within your
3:41
netday the system they also have
numerous
3:45
landing pages that are absolutely free
extremely professional
3:50
up berry berry hi profile tight
3:53
landing pages that guy allow
3:56
the prospect to come and opt-in start
receiving the value that you're sending
4:01
out there to help them with their online
business
4:04
and then from bear obviously they're
going to look to you
4:08
as maybe wanna be primary business is
they want to get involved with so anyway
4:14
in a nutshell lab
4:15
thats all about me all about the net did
the free
4:20
marketing system and I encourage you to
get involved because it will
4:24
absolutely explode your existing
business

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen